|Brow sculpture with tint||$48|
|Brow sculpture with henna||$58|
|Mans brow tidy||$20|
|Full set of natural silk lashes||$125|
|Full set of volume silk lashes||$145|
|Full set of mega volume silk lashes||$165|
|Lash lift with tint||$90|
|Feather touch brow tattooing||$785|
Here are a few policies we kindly ask all our clients to be aware of prior to an appointment with us.
- We need at least 24 hours’ notice if you would like to cancel or reschedule your appointment, failing to do so will result in a 50% deposit that will be paid upon your next appointment with us.
- All no shows will result in a full payment of your appointment to be paid upon your next appointment with us.
- All appointments must be confirmed 24 hours prior to appointment. All reminder texts will be sent out the day before your scheduled appointment. Failing to confirm your appointment will result in a cancellation of your appointment.
- We take 50% deposits on all appointments that are 1hr+ to ensure no last-minute cancellations or no shows.
- It is important to provide us with updated contact information, this allows our team to contact you regarding your appointments.
- It is our salon policy that children cannot attend appointments with you. This is for their own safety and the comfort of our clients.
We pride ourselves on the quality of service and would like you to receive the most out of your time with us.
How does Plasma Skin Tightening work?
Plasma Elite Skin Tightening Treatment uses advanced plasma technology, that allows for a quick, non-surgical, non-invasive treatment that reduces excess skin, bags and wrinkles. It is revolutionary in wrinkle smoothing and eyelid tightening.
Plasma treatments (sometimes called Fibroblast treatment) works by shrinking and shortening the skin fibres, lifting the skin, we encourage the epidermis to generate fresh new skin cells at the surface which leads to skin tightening and rejuvenation and we kick- start the process of collagen production.
Until recently, surgical blepharoplasty (commonly known as eyelid lift surgery) was the most effective and conventional way to improve the appearance of tired eyes, heavy eyes, hooded and puffy eyes, our new Plasma Elite Treatment can now help this problem without surgery. This is a fantastic solution for clients who do not want to go under the knife and are looking for a different and more affordable solution. There is no general anaesthetic, no cutting or stitching and a much shorter downtime than surgery
Come on in and find out if this is the treatment for you, book a complimentary consultation with our Plasma Elite specialist Vanessa.
FAQ on plasma skin tightening
Each and every client that receives cosmetic brow tattooing from us are customized to each clients requirements, face shape & brow shape. Not all brows are the same and this is why we provide multiple styles of brow looks. To find out which brow style is best for you, book a complimentary consultation with our Elite Cosmetic Tattooist Jade.Book Online
Frequently Asked Questions
It's $785 that includes your 4-6 week touch up with a brow wax and tidy.
Up to 2 years, please keep in mind everyone holds the pigment differently. We recommend to come in once a year to freshen up the colour.
You will be applying a barrier cream 2-3 times a day up to 2 weeks, avoiding water & makeup. Most clients heal within 10 days.
The procedure of measuring up your brows & tattooing will take around 2 hours.
Yes we have a wide variety of colours that we colour match to be suitable for your skin & hair colour.
Everyone's pain thresholds are different, around 90% of clients don't find it painful but have described it to be a slight sting.
Unfortunately you can not have any tattoos or cosmetic tattooing while pregnant or breastfeeding.
No it is not. Microblading does not penetrate as deep into the skin like a tattoo gun, this is why the pigment does not last as long as a normal tattoo.
We most certainly do NOT! We simply microblade through the hair.
The legal age to have any tattoos or cosmetic tattooing in Australia is age 18.
No they are not. They can be red immediately after the procedure but that only lasts no long then a few hours.
Yes you will still need to maintain your brow shape by coming in for brow waxes. We are only applying pigment into your skin which does not effect the growth of the hair.
Microblading, feather touch tattooing & hair stroke tattooing are all the same procedure, they are all used with a microblade to achieve a natural hair stroke look through the brow.